There is a giant elephant in the room and no one is talking about it. There is so much in this world God created that we cannot see or understand. Let's point at it and talk about it.
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen,
but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary,
but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18
Our Books about God and Supernatural Stuff:
Prophetic Deliverance by Tim Mather
Are My Children Demonized? by Heather Trim & Tim Mather
Supernatural Superheroes by Heather Trim
Articles about the Supernatural
*Click here to scroll through all Secrets of the Supernatural blog posts. Or click below on the specific one.
Did you read Supernatural Superheroes and need more? Check out these resources to help you in your walk with God and find the supernatural superhero inside.
Resources for Learning about God
- The Holy Bible: Full of wisdom and all things God. Download a bible app. Some of the apps can read out loud to you!
- A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23 by Phillip Keller
Resources for Learning about Yourself
· Color Code Personality Profile: Go to www.colorcode.com to take their free online personality test. Read more about each personality color on their blog or the book: The People Code by Dr. Taylor Hartman
· The Five Love Languages: Go to www.5lovelanguages.com and take their free online love language test. You can also read the teen version: The 5 Love Languages of Teenagers by Gary Chapman
· The Birth Order Book by Dr. Kevin Leman
· Wild At Heart by John Eldredge (For guys)
· Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge (For girls)
Resources for Inner Healing and Wholeness
· The Five Wholeness Steps by Katie Mather
· The Search for Significance by Robert S. McGee (There is also a Student Edition available.)
· How to Stop the Pain by Dr. James B. Richards
*Go to Bear Creek Ranch for more information about attending a Deliverance Retreat or Wholeness Retreat.